Optimizing webpages for search engines is a fundamental part of every content marketing strategy. For content to get the ranking it deserves, brands need to keep up with SEO best practices while dodging the most common errors that marketers are guilty of making.
Use this 10-step guide to improve content ROI:
- Identify a target audience, so your content is heard and caters to the right users.
- Clean up URL structures to help your webpages rank higher on search pages.
- Avoid keyword stuffing and “thin content” that downgrades content in search rankings.
- Make or break your content with proper title tags and meta descriptions.
- Utilize image tags to provide search bots with more info to index your pages.
Have no fear! Get your team on the right path with this step-by-step guide for a successful SEO strategy.