A 7-Step Guide to Creating a Content Marketing Program That Delivers
Anyone can write content, but only a small minority of organizations are turning their brands into full-fledged media properties. Only a few can claim to be brand publishers. Brand publishers are companies that make content marketing pay.
Featuring insights from content publishing experts Robert Rose, Andy Crestodina, Debbie Williams, Ann Handley, and many more!
- Build an airtight publishing strategy that ties to your business’s financial goals
- Organize, structure and scale your organization according to journalistic principles
- Consistently publish and promote useful, entertaining and inspiring content to draw potential buyers closer to their brand
- Atomize your content to get the maximum publishing output without adding resources
- Measure effectiveness based on the best industry and competitive data
Unlock the strategies that will let you operate as a true Brand Publisher!